We find ourselves visiting Kansas City several times a year. This hotel offers solid service, old world elegance and style. As part of the IHG hotel group members have special privileges. We have racked up a lot of points so we enjoyed a free night. They always upgrade us to a suite when we book a deluxe king. The Plaza shopping and restaurants is just across the street and its home to all the trendy places. The pool area is very nice... landscaped, with plenty of sun or shade. Pool service with drinks and food. We've been coming here for several years and many of the staff have remained the same. It is kid friendly and we see families here every time. Also they must do a lot of weddings or special occasions. Wonderful bar inside and the Oak Room offers well prepared food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance amidst Kansas City's finest in shopping and dining, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Country Club Plaza is the destination for leisure and business travel. The hotel completed a very extensive renovation in March 2017, giving a contemporary feel to a landmark hotel in Kansas City's premier location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City