The noise from the hallways comes right into the rooms. A colleague of mine had to change rooms because the music from the band playing in the lobby came right up into her room. I was in room during a break when Housekeeping came by at 10am. I told them I would be leaving in 5 minutes. They didn't come back until 7:15pm, and then they only made the bed..... they didn't empty trash or clean. My toilet wouldn't flush unless I held the handle down for 17 seconds (I timed it to be sure), if you are going to spend this kind of money on a room, don't you expect Internet service? Not here, unless you want to pay extra for it. And this is the 1st hotel room I have ever stayed at that did not have ESPN in the room. The Plaza is a great area, but you don't need this hotel to enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, where you will find impeccable service and all the luxuries you have come to expect from an InterContinental Hotel. Our luxuriously appointed guest rooms and superb meeting facilities are all just steps away from the Country Club Plaza entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City