InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza
US$160
US$163
  • Pool
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$81
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$161
US$229
US$204
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$121
1,685 results
All reviewsconcierge floorcraig walterreubenfront deskchristmas lightsclub levelhappy hourthe entire staffself parkingoakloungeplazaalamedavaletbalconiesbellmanconference
Reviewed 11 August 2009

I took my daughter (a recent high school graduate) on a long-weekend shopping trip to Kansas City. We found some nice bargains for her on the shops at the Country Club Plaza, but the best possible bargain we got was before we left. I named my own price on priceline.com and got a room at this gem for $65 per night. Try it, you'll be pleased.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2009

We booked through Hotwire and ended up staying here for around 100.00 (including tax), which was an absolute bargain for this hotel. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, and included all of the basic amenities. The front desk upgraded our room to the concierge level, which is located on the 11th floor. We snacked on desserts and drank free cocktails and beer. It was the perfect spot to start a great night out on the town. We also took advantage of the fitness center which was marvelous!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2009

Just returned from a 4-day business trip to the Intercontinental. The hotel is nice and clean, very nicely decorated and my room on the smaller 6-floor side of the building was very large and spacious. The location, across from the Country Club Plaza shopping district, cannot be beat. The staff is also very friendly and courteous. Pool area also looked nice but I did not venture out there.

Just a few things... the meeting rooms and even the hotel room were absolutely freezing! Even after talks with management it did not get much better. One person attended a session wearing one of the hotel room bathrobes because it was so cold. You could walk down a hallway and go from 75 to 55 degrees in just a few steps then back again--especially around the elevator areas.

It was not until my third day that I figured out that I needed to set the thermostat in my room about 5 degrees above what I usually do to get the temperature I am used to. If you like it 72, then set it for 76 or 77.

Hotel gift shop is the only place nearby to get a soda in the morning and they charged $3 for a small bottle. Gift shop is also full of a lot of worthless "dollar store" type of junk... not very fitting for such a nice place.

If you go, even if it is the height of summer in Kansas, take a jacket for sweater since the rooms may be extremely cold.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2009

Wonderful hotel with luxurious, spacious rooms and the most comfortable beds! Great floor to ceiling windows with sliding doors and small balcony. Bathroom too small, however. The ONLY complaint! Received free upgrade for Plaza and pool view. Pool and sundeck area were awesome and what better place to stay within the beautiful Country Club Plaza area where you can walk everywhere. Friendly and accommodating staff. Received awesome deal on Hotwire. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2009

I was the mother of the groom of the most beautiful wedding reception EVER at this hotel. The staff was more than accomodating when we unfortunately had a pipe burst at our house in the KC area and gave us the "wedding room rate" for an extra night to get our house dry. The hotel staff was extremely courteous, helpful and very pleasant. The wait staff did a marvelous job at a reception that filled the ballroom! Our suite was beautiful and all the family that stayed there from out of town enjoyed their stay too. I would highly recommend staying at the Intercontinental for a family reunion or a get away to Kansas City, especially with the location. The Plaza District is just a few steps away with all the shopping, eating and entertainment for anyone!

• Stayed: May 2009