Traveled to KC for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday and the Raphael made it even more enjoyable. All staff cheerful from Evette pushing a cart of fresh towels to Bob in the lobby to Ian at the front desk. Location is great. Parking is free which I'm not used to a major city. Beautiful neighborhood. We lucked into free breakfast on Sunday but because of travel plans it didn't work. The chef at Chaz made us delicious blt's to go which we enjoyed on our midday flight. Room very comfortable and spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Raphael Hotel is an elegant, charming boutique accommodation modeled on the finest small European hotels. Readers of Travel+Leisure voted The Raphael Hotel one of the 2015 T+L 500 World's Best Hotels. With a combination of a significant historic landmark, vintage hospitality, and individualized service, this Kansas City luxury hotel delivers a unique destination experience in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri's famed Country Club Plaza.The hotel's signature restaurant, Chaz on the Plaza, is noted for its intimate, romantic atmosphere and its distinct brand of modern, regional American cuisine. Menus offer a concise, yet diverse variety of appetizers, salads, soups, entrees and desserts. Signature items include fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and a hand-cut, wet-aged prime beef Kansas City strip steak that advances Kansas City's beef reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel Kansas City
- Raphael Hotel Kansas City
- Raphael Kansas City