Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun
US$126
US$170
US$160
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
US$201
US$186
  • Restaurant
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
US$244
All reviewsgreat hotelfront deskamusement parkfresh fruitameristar casinoroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwaffle housestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe hotel staffminute drivewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafirst flooreasy accessnext morningbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here more than once, but my last stay was 7 days. The staff is extremely nice and welcoming. Always greeting me with a smile when they saw me each day. The front desk staff was helpful and happy to answer any questions. The Continental breakfast is awesome. always fresh fruit and the waffles are great. Coffee and tea always ready and fresh. The woman who ran the breakfast was very friendly and mopped the floor every day after the breakfast was over. All the cleaning ladies were nice as well and always greeting with a smile. I never had anyone in the gym with me so it was a pleasant experience. Nice large tv in front of the treadmill. The pool is nice, but I only wished it opened before 10 am. Linens always fresh. I love that they put a new duvet cover on the comfortor prior to each guest arrival. beds are very comfortable and easy to get a good night sleep. roomy bathroom. Overall, I would definitely go back and stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful! The room was clean and quiet. The check in was fast and the lobby was very clean. Did not get a chance to use the pool but the fitness equipment was good. The only minor complaint was that the hallway on the 3rd floor smelled musty. I would gladly recommend this Hampton location to friends and family!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a motel not the Ritz. It is a clean, welcoming place where the beds and rooms are just the right comfort level that I have gotten a good night's sleep each time I have stayed here. I mean - have you ever really slept well the first night in a motel! The linens, the number of pillows - always seem very fresh and clean. Love the duvets. The temp control is quiet. We usually stay one night on the way to St. Louis. Last year we stayed both going and returning. It's the breakfast-some of the best fresh fruit I have ever had in most places. Hope you find it to your liking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is Hampton is in excellent condition, the room was well equipped and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Typical of what we experience at most Hampton Inns. If you want a good room close to Worlds of Fun, this is the right place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Carolyn K, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Ken,

I wanted to start of by saying thank you for your loyalty with the Hilton Family... We all here at Hampton Inn enjoy you being part of our family .... We hope to see you again and continue to serve you ken and all your family and friends....

Your good friend,
Christopher Harris - Hampton Inn

Reviewed 19 May 2014

It has been a while since I have stayed at a Hilton owned property but was not disappointed in my stay at this comfortable Hampton Inn. After 9 hours drive I was tired and requested a quiet room which Darcy placed me in. She is so very well suited for her position being knowledgable, efficient, very pleasant and helpful. Paul and all the staff were very cordial and willing to help with directions, getting and keeping the entire hotel in great shape.
I will recommend to my family and friends when they are in need of a good hotel in this area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the Interstate for quiet stay if traffic noise is a worry. I am sure it was not an issue I just wanted to be sure so I requested one.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management response:Responded 24 May 2014

Mama,

I wanted to start of by saying thank you for your loyalty with the Hilton Family... We all here at Hampton Inn enjoy you being part of our family .... We hope to see you again and continue to serve you Mama and all your family and friends.... P.s have a safe drive back

Your good friend,