Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$132
US$163
US$111
US$94
ComfortInn
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$234
US$177
US$164
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$267
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat hotelfront deskamusement parkfresh fruitameristar casinoroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwaffle housestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe hotel staffminute drivewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafirst flooreasy accessnext morningbusiness trip
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Made my reservation online which was super easy. The hotel is very clean, bed was super comfortable, and the location was great! Super close to worlds of fun/oceans of fun. There was a lady at the check in area that was extremely nice, I believe her name was Darcy. She made us feel welcomed and comfortable from the moment we walked in! I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Staff is great and they have very clean rooms. The family enjoyed the continental breakfast, waffles, fresh fruit and lots of coffee!. The pool was clean and well maintained. We Have stayed here previously and will definitely again. We travel for baseball tournaments, the staff is very accommodating to teams visiting the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been burned in the past from hotels, so let's just say, we were trying not to expect much. When we got there, we were just about as thrilled as two kids in a candy store!
(Yes my husband and I are just big children)
We were so impressed with the building and design of everything, very nice and modern. Our hotel room was fantastic, had a above average sized mini fridge and a microwave! It was clean and the air conditioner worked amazing! All the doors were very nice and weighted, the kind you would love to have in your own home!
We went down every morning to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast which included waffles and various other things depending on the day. (Eggs, sausage, omelets, potatoes) And it was delicious! The staff was very friendly and helpful to us as well. We honestly loved everything about this hotel and I would love to come and stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabby C
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel rooms were better maintained and had functioning items than another Hampton Inn down the road. The hotel was clean and had a great staff. The pool area was clean. The breakfast was the same as other hotels that charge for their items.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here more than once, but my last stay was 7 days. The staff is extremely nice and welcoming. Always greeting me with a smile when they saw me each day. The front desk staff was helpful and happy to answer any questions. The Continental breakfast is awesome. always fresh fruit and the waffles are great. Coffee and tea always ready and fresh. The woman who ran the breakfast was very friendly and mopped the floor every day after the breakfast was over. All the cleaning ladies were nice as well and always greeting with a smile. I never had anyone in the gym with me so it was a pleasant experience. Nice large tv in front of the treadmill. The pool is nice, but I only wished it opened before 10 am. Linens always fresh. I love that they put a new duvet cover on the comfortor prior to each guest arrival. beds are very comfortable and easy to get a good night sleep. roomy bathroom. Overall, I would definitely go back and stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo