“Impressive Barista ”

Brioche Pastry Shop
Ranked #5 of 30 Bakeries in Kansas City
Description: A mom & pop artisan pastry shop located in the Crossroads Arts District of Downtown Kansas City. We offer handmade European and American pastries including our most popular laminated brioche cinnamon rolls. Each morning we bake a selection of pastries for the day, which are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Regular selections include brioche cinnamon rolls and pecan sticky buns, an assortment of croissants and danish, and cookies. Some savory options are also available. For coffee lovers, we have a full service coffee menu featuring Kaldi's Coffee (a Missouri small batch roaster). Suggestion: Try the Gray Duck Chai for a perfect cinnamon roll pairing!
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The two designs on our delicious creme brûlée flavored coffees were as perfect as the coffee. They gave us a triple heart and a wheat stem. I wish we would have tried the pastries as they looked to die for. Was within walking distance to Union station.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Several weeks ago, I was in Kansas City for an event and stayed across the street from Brioche, at the new Hone2 Suites. The hotel's breakfast was so-so, so I was delighted to find Brioche. I loved their orange-almond brioche, and bought 4 or 5 during my stay. They are so good, I'm hoping to get back to KC soon to stock up. I hope they freeze well.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Vary good pastry's, But I don't understand why this place is always out of something! Its also vary hidden I must have driven by this place 100 times before I new it was there.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This family owned bakery has amazing pastries!!! The cinnamon rolls are perfectly sweet and soft! They make a double baked almond pastry that is out of this world!! Their ham and cheese croissant!!! Yum!! And to top it off their coffee is delicious!! We always get a vanilla late!! Always such a treat!!

1  Thank julietonymikey
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We had been wanting to try Brioche for sometime. Today was the day. We were not disappointed. The pastries were wonderful. I tried the ham and cheese scone. Normally scone are dense but this was moist and tasty. The sticky bun was also great. The service was friendly. If you are in the area anytime of day, I would check this gem out.