“What is that smell?”

Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center
Ranked #84 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Stayed here while on the road to my destination. My 1st thoughts were how huge the building was from outside. Then I entered the lobby and it was huge. So I was surprised when the room was huge as well. The room was comfy and easy to get around. The Kingsize bed was just as comfy as the room. The only thing bigger than the bed was the desk. Staff was friendly, but since the clerk was multi-tasking other responsibilities, rarely at front desk. Wi-Fi was great and complimentary. I definitely recommend this hotel when in the North Kansas City area.

Room Tip: Get a room close to elevators, because this hotel is huge.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
North Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I want to say that I have a very positive experince with the begining of finding hotel that would accommodate our 25 th class reunion because we did not have any prospect. Tera was great she work with us help me in so many ways. Many times I was stressed and she would listen. I will say from day one she stayed in consist communication and even gave me her cell #. The classmates were happy with the fireside lounge and the meeting rooms. I will say that everyone involved was accommodating to our group and when we did have issues they were resolved in a timely fashion,

the only issue I truly have is that I would like to have more of the carts to move luggage because they were kind of falling apart and only had like 3 of them.

Thank you again for a great experience

Room Tip: I like the higher floors better and also the side with the pond is beautiful scenery
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
James L, Manager at Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a good review. We were very happy to have your group and look forward to working with you in the future. Tara and Kim are a awesome part of our team and they thank you for the kind words. Sorry about the lack of carts. This is something that I will pass on to the team and work on fixing. Thanks again.
Travellers also viewed these Kansas City hotels
Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City North Near Worlds of Fun
Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City
Holiday Inn Express North Kansas City

Been to Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center

Property: Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center
Address: 1601 Universal Ave, I-435 & Front Street-Exit 57, Kansas City, MO 64120-1316 (Formerly Howard Johnson Plaza Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center)
Region: United States > Missouri > Kansas City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #84 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kansas City Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Kansas City