Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport
ComfortInn
US$158
US$147
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$128
US$204
US$188
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$132
US$317
US$272
Marriott Hotels
US$267
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast bagskansas city airportpark and flyan early morning flightrental carroom was cleannext morningshuttle serviceconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulzona rosawould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness tripyogurt
Reviewed 5 January 2011

This Hampton Inn is so convenient for those early morning flights from MCI (which is more than one hour from some parts of the Kansas City metro area). We have stayed there several times and were delighted that it has recently been remodeled...

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2010

Woke up this morning with bites on my body and saw the evidence in the bed where the bed bugs had chewed on me. I travel weekly and this was the first bed bug experience I had and I stay in Hilton hotel usually every week. Fortunately I put my bag up on the luggage rack and hung up my clothes so I am hoping not to take them home with me. Now I am researching what I should do to make sure they stay here in Kansas City!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank kao67
hamptonkci, Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2011

Our hotel investigates any and all claims regarding pests and/or bugs using a professional Pest Control Company (Orkin) the same day of any claim. We have not had any reports of bed bugs with any of Orkin's inspections. We do apologize for your inconvenience and wish you safe travels in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2010

The first floor of the hotel was under renovation when we stayed and it was evident with equipment in the hallway. The person working the front desk acknowledged my HHonors preference of a low floor, but said he was moving me up because of the construction and wasn't assigning any first floor rooms. This was clearly more than fine.

Our room looked like it had been renovated with a slightly different look than what I have seen at other Hampton Inns. It was nice, but maybe this particular design was not necessary for the Hampton Inn level hotel (wall length armoire on the wall with the window stopping at the window featuring a closet, ironing area, mini fridge I think).

The bathroom was nice as it had also been redone.

Once the renovations are complete, I would stay here again. Even as they are on going, I would still probably stay here as the one downside and it really isn't even a downside, is that we had to walk through equipment airing out the first floor hallway because they had used something construction-wise in the bathroom that needed ventilation for a certain amount of time. This led to the hotel keeping the back, first floor door unlocked and opened at night.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Clean and nice room with for a good price. Nice bed. Good TV with a lot of HD channels.
Free wireless internet access with hotel code.
Fast access to the KCI airport.
Fitness room is disappointing, the stepper and the cycle were broken.
Downtown Kansas City turned out to be surprisingly nice.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2010

I brought a group of high school debaters for the National Tournament that was being held in Kansas City. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. While we were there, they were in the process of refurbishing the rooms, but since we were gone during the days, we had no problems with the construction.

The best part of the hotel was the staff. Everyone from the housekeeping staff to management were very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business