Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport
US$177
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$106
ComfortInn
US$163
US$165
US$150
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$143
Marriott Hotels
US$267
US$204
US$132
All reviewsbreakfast bagskansas city airportpark and flyan early morning flightrental carroom was cleannext morningshuttle serviceconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulzona rosawould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness tripyogurt
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great accommodations when coming/going from KCI or visiting the Expo Center events. Very impressed with the housekeeping staff, desk staff, and airport shuttle service. My first choice in a hotel for the above mentioned visits.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2014

First it took three calls to book the reservation. I was told she was busy and she would call back. Never got the call so eventually I quit calling and got a call back sometime later. I picked the hotel for the park and ride service so I agreed to pay $25 extra for the room to leave my car while traveling. The room price was $140 for a very sub-par room and hotel experience. I've stayed in Vegas hotels for the same price that were much nicer. Probably my worst Hilton stay as an Honors member and was appalled at the price being charged. On my arrival I started by asking if there were any vacant rooms and what was the cost. I wanted to see if the price I was given was different than what I agreed to on the phone. The front desk said I'm sorry we are booked. I mentioned that's funny because your lot is empty. She replied "oh yeah we had several people call in today so several, nearly half or more, are dirty and we have had to turn people away." I guess I'm thankful I wasn't given one of those rooms. Regardless this is not a property that should be getting $140 a night for a room. In fact with the shape it's in I'm surprised you're getting anything over $100. Very disappointed customer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Hampton's seem to be getting weak. This one is just another average or just below. Air conditioner was extremly loud. Location was close to airport. Staff were friendly. Remodel is needed related to the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This location is perfect for park and fly or customers. The staff is super helpful and friendly and the rooms are nice and neat. The rooms are a bit smaller than other Hampton Inn's but it's still cozy and comfortable. A bit hard to find but not impossible! I enjoyed this stay more than the Nearby Hilton. Will come again!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hampton Inns are pretty consistent, in a good way and this location was no exception. From the time was greated when I checked until they wished me a good day, the experience was pleasant. I had a clean room, plenty of hookups for electronics and a nice poolside view. The hotel is convenient to the airport and has a shuttle if you need a ride. Close to interstated heading north or into Kansas City. The only negative is that there are no restaurants near the property. It is worth a stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business