“Friendly Environment”

Ranked #54 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Friendly Environment”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have been a guest several times at this location, at times, I have been on location for 6 consecutive months. The rooms are always clean and the hotel continuously makes updates, including sheets, comforters, and towels. The updates that most guests surely appreciate. I find it refreshing to know that everyday I return from my work-site, I am greeted with a smile and a genuine concern as to how my day went. The staff is superior, full of energy and determined to make your stay a pleasant one. When my company calls to reserve a room for me, they are surprised to hear the hotel knows me by name and are excited for my return. That is a true indication of how much the staff views the customer as more than just a guest. They go above and beyond for the guests that are forced to spend holidays on site by organizing some kind of an event. The Easter egg hunt was a good time this year. No doubt this is a wonderful place to stay for every type of traveler visiting the Kansas City area, whether it be for 1 night or several weeks. The staff is sure to provide you every form of hospitality to make you feel comfortable during your stay. In addition to the wonderful staff, the location is excellent, very close to downtown, entertainment, restaurants, and airport. The hotel offers ample parking, the doors from outside are always securely locked at night with camera surveillance. You cant go wrong at the CANDLEWOOD. Thank you to the entire staff. Andre S.

Room Tip: I prefer top floor facing away from the road. I have found the end rooms to be a little bigger. One...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
DebraJGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Northeast, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We enjoyed having you here with us and we hope to see you soon. Your home away from home

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 13 June 2014

When we first got into town we originally had reservations at a different nearby hotel. The competitor messed up our reservation, treated us poorly, and the place was disgusting. All the nearby hotels were booked, including this one, but we took our chances and decided to try anyway. The staff was INCREDIBLE. We came in very late that night and they worked so hard to find us a room for that night and the next, they even went as far to call the manager and one of the employees stayed later to ensure we got a room. Because of this incredible service we cancelled the remaining reservation at the competitors hotel and booked the rest of our time there. EVERYONE we encountered at this location was amazing. The rooms were clean, the lobby was clean, and our stay was comfortable. They completely turned our whole vacation around. This location far exceeds the other hotels around it and I would recommend it in a heartbeat. We would absolutely would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
DebraJGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Northeast, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for writing such a kind review. It's so nice to hear my staff is on their game. We hope to see you again
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, Great location. The staff which includes Mrs Scott, Ms Dina, Ms Lydia goes above and beyond to make sure the guest feels at home. The rooms have a kitchen and a dishwasher. Plus the laundry is free. This was my best stay at in hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
DebraJGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Northeast, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
It was great having you here and to hear that you enjoyed it as well makes us all so happy. We invite you back anytime. Thank you for taking the time and writing such a nice review
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was a guest at the North Randolph location for a couple of months for work, amd let me tell you that the staff made me feel at home. Debra Jae and Dina are always a welcome site after a long day at work. You can always count on a cheerful greeting and top notch professionalism. One instance where i was not getting good phone reception in my room on the first floor and they bent over backwards to accommodate me and try other rooms before settling in to see how my reception worked. Just one of the many instances that these people show that they care about their guests. I definitely recommend this location to anybody looking for a home away from home.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for the review. You kind words mean a lot to us. Because that is what we are trying to do with all our guest- making them feel at home. Hope you have safe travels
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I having been staying at the Candlewood Suites Northeast on Randolph Road since February 21st. The whole staff is friendly and courteous and always go out of their way to accommodate their guests. I consider them my home away from home! Becca, Dina and Lydia deserve special recognition. Keith Brown

Room Tip: Get a room facing east, so you can enjoy the festivities at Worlds of Fun amusement park.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for writing such a kind review, I will share with the rest of the staff. Safe travels and hurry back
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 2 months and the staff made it feel like home. Very sweet people working there who cared about their guest and their need. Room were very clean and i did not have to worry about hide my thing the maids would clean the room and everything was in the same place I left it. Hot cookies, popcorn with a smile daily, and they made you feel like family. The parking lot was also secure and the police rode by to check nightly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
DebraJGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Northeast, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Great to hear. I'm so glad you had a great stay. We enjoyed your company so much. Hope to see and your family soon
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at the Candlewood Suites Northeast in Kansas City, MO for about 2 months for a work assignment. I must say that it was the best hotel experience that I ever had. The staff was always polite and kind. I felt right at home during my stay. I didn't have to worry about my vehicle as there was police security patrolling the property periodically. The manager even purchased more clothes hangers for me as I need more in my room. I will stay at this hotel anytime that I am in Kansas City, MO and you should too!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent I had some co-workers to stay there as well and all rooms were equal...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
What a nice review. I have shared it with the entire staff. We all loved having you here, wish it did not end so quickly. Hope to see you again.