“Be serious- very good food- not elegant but quite good!”
Review of Ingredient - CLOSED

Ingredient
Price range: US$7 - US$12
KC-MO
“Be serious- very good food- not elegant but quite good!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Had a casual lunch and the salads were huge and very tasty BUT if you want table service, cloth napkins and Pinot this bees not your place.
The personnel are really fine- super maybe not but polite, clean and appropriate
Try thus place on west side of the Plaza you will not be sorry

• Visited June 2013

Paris, France
“Great place to have a bite at the Plaza”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I've been to the Plaza location numerous times over the past few months and I've never been disappointed by the service or the quality of the food. I generally make my own salad: spring mix + diced egg + bacon + mushrooms + mozzarella + parmesan + roasted garlic chipotle dressing. Their burgers and their brunch are awesome too!

• Visited June 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I don't know if I can count this as a "visit"”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Unfortunately, I never got to taste the food to see if it redeemed itself. I went to the downtown location of Ingredient on Thursday morning. I had read that it was great for breakfast so I wandered in. A server was in a booth working on a schedule, another was behind the line working on something else, another one was in the back. Each looked up and glared at us and said nothing. The one in the back came to the front, turned around quickly and went back to the back. We waited at the counter to order for about 5 minutes, until it got really awkward and no one waited on us. I tried to come up with reasons - but they were open, they were staffed and we weren't wearing frightening things on our faces (that I could tell).

• Visited May 2013
omaha, nebraska
“Saturday Brunch”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We were looking for a filling but quick brunch before heading out for a full day of shopping on the plaza and Ingredient delivered. The variety of options and the quick service and hot coffee left us all very happy. I tried the whole wheat pancakes with spiced pears and it was absolutely delicious. I can't wait to try my own version at home!

Visited April 2013
AZ
“You have to work hard to get a meal this bad on The Plaza”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

There are a dozen great restaurants on the Country Club Plaza. This isn't one of them. It says "Chef owned" on the door, but you would be hard-pressed to find a chef inside.
The food is poorly prepared, and tastes lousy. The "doughnut holes" are just heavy wads of bread dough deep fried beyond recognition.
The atmosphere isn't. It's difficult to find the flatware. They have ten kinds of tea but no honey.
The coffee was good. That's it.

• Visited March 2013