Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$239
US$186
  • Restaurant
US$185
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
US$244
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewszona rosawaffle housekansas city airportfree breakfastsitting areacracker barrelearly flightrooms are spaciousnice hoteloutdoor poolyogurtmorning breakfastgreat roomminute drivegreat place to stayexcellent staywould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Nice rooms, excellent check in staff... However when I went to shower tonight after working out for over an hour, the shower would not drain, it was up past my ankles. I go to the front desk...the staff is very very nice, but unable to help...all the rooms are sold out, no drano, someone recommends gloves and plunging. I tried that myself and no I don't want to wait for staff to come not my room in an hour or so..hello my kids are asleep!!!!! And I can't sleep all sweaty and gross...so no solution. No sleep and unable to get an early start.... They may have a room with a shower available after 10 am tomorrow...we are leaving our room for the day at 9. No clue at this point what I can or should do...at least the kids are sleeping.

1  Thank CSChalford
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Very clean hotel and the staff is definitely helpful. Loved the close location to the airport without it feeling like a typical airport hotel. There are a couple of restaurants close by and it looks like more are being built in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank travelbug242
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stayed there on our last nice in Kansas City. The staff is very helpful and the hotel was very clean. They have a nice continental breakfast in the morning and shuttle service to the airport or car rental destination.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I stayed here with my husband through the Fourth of July holiday while visiting his family. The location is great - easy to find and very convenient to everything. The interior seems recently renovated and the breakfast was great. The breakfast area was small, but it was easy to grab breakfast and eat in our room. We were disappointed to have to park on the street three of the four nights we were there, though. The inconvenience of not having space in the parking lot could have been worse, but there seemed to be a significant number of cars that were forced to park along the street and a number of people parked illegally (or at least seemed to be blocking traffic flow) in the lot due to the lack of parking spaces. This hotel would probably be fantastic during midweek, non-holiday times where it isn't very busy. Even with the frustration of having to park on the street, I would still consider staying here again given the comfort of the rooms, completeness of the breakfast, and value of the room (we got a great deal with Priceline).

Room Tip: Pick a low or middle floor; the elevators can be busy and therefore slow.
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Many positives. Staff is great. Rooms are really nice as described. Beds are very comfortable. Wife and I stay here often and will continue to do so. BUT the breakfast is not what it used to be. Egg sandwiches were not good. Fruit salad had some kind of liquid in it that was nasty-must be a preservative. I was told that they were in the process of changing the menu, so I don't know if it is getting better or worse. There was a tray of left over food all night in the hallway that smelled to the point that it was in our room. Complained to the desk and it was still there an hour later when we left. Their pricing is sort of different. The same room's price can be all over the map. They said it depends on the demand for the day and it can change quickly, say for bad weather or a cancelled sporting event. Best prices are on holiday weekends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple