Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$122
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$295
US$273
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$125
US$361
US$321
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$309
US$271
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat place to staypool and hot tubclean roomsrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areakc areaeasy accesshome away from homeexcellent hotelwould stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpfulshort drivefitness roomwe've stayedfresh fruitoatmealcomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We've stayed at this hotel a couple of times now, and will definitely stay again. The hotel is kept well; rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent! Shopping and restaurants are right in the area...and you're only 20 minutes to downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am a Hilton Diamond member and stay at this hotel on a regular basis (twice a month on average). Hotel is usually very clean and staff is very friendly and accommodating. However, my last two stays I have found a small spider on the duvet cover upon check in. This has never been an issue before my two recent stays this month, and other than this issue the hotel and rooms are always very clean. I hope they get this issue addressed as I always enjoy my stays at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 08TC71
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I like the 12:00 checkout. This is the latest of all the hotels we've stayed in on our trip. The hotel is conveniently located to the freeway, yet quiet. There were many fast food restaurants and stores (including a Super WalMart) in the vicinity. All very easy to get to. The hotel has a good breakfast, clean rooms, friendly staff. The room did not have a microwave, but the desk staff let me use the breakfast room microwave to heat up a dinner for my daughters. Guest laundry is also convenient. Right down the street is a Jiffy Lube where you can get an oil change if you need to (we do!)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

The room was clean, the donuts were good according to my son. The other breakfast items were good also. The bed could have been a little more comfortable. The AC was quiet. I would look for a better review of the bed comfort for my next Kansas City stay.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank FISHMAN7025
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in many Hampton Inns and I have to say this one was the best. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds and helpful staff. The manager went out of his way to accommodate my request for an additional night. Location was convenient too. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2014