It was a girl's weekend and we rented a suite for the weekend.
The room was on the smaller side for it to be called a 'suite' but it was very clean and somewhat comfortably fit 4 ladies... with only one bathroom. Somehow we made it work.
The King size bed in the room was very comfortable... but the pull out couch was extremely UNCOMFORTABLE. They are old and have not been updated in a long time.
The room was very clean.
Came with a sink, mini bar fridge in the livingroom.
We had problems with the heat distribution in the room.
When sleeping in the livingroom on the terrible pull-out couch, it was extremely warm.
When sleeping in the bedroom, it was extremely cold.
There was a lot of cold air coming from the windows (poorly insulated windows) so we had to keep the heavy fabric curtains closed to keep some of that cold air at bay.
The hotel was pretty quiet - no noise complaints.
The continental breakfast was good.
Did not use the pool so I cannot comment but it did appear to be well used.
Parking was very convenient - below the hotel and we were not charged extra for it. That is a great bonus!
I would stay at this hotel again but wasn't incredibly impressed with the 'suite' we were in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn