We were here for a big family reunion and the hotel was totally full. The location is great, within walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants at the Plaza. Couldn't have been at a better location. We were in a large suite that had a living room-kitchen combination and a separate bedroom and bathroom. Lots of space. The full kitchen was nice to have with family members in and out of our room all day. The housekeeping staff may have been overloaded with the hotel being full, but over the 5 days we were there sometimes we had plenty of towels and other times we were missing soap and towels. I find it amazing that a two room hotel room can really be cleaned in 10-15 minutes, but it was good enough I suppose. The breakfast was very nice, but way too crowded when the hotel is totally full. Our family reunion comprised about 75 people, so we joined other family members at breakfast. If this were a full hotel of strangers, I shudder at trying to have a peaceful breakfast in such a crowd of strangers. The front desk was always polite and friendly. Grandchildren enjoyed the pool area. Beds were comfortable and the rooms are attractive. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn