My family had a two night stay. A very nice hotel - clean, well kept, relatively new. Free underground parking for guests. No problems with staff. The complimentary breakfast was above average for Hampton Inns - my whole family thought there was a big selection. The fitness center wasn't huge, but had newer, nice equipment, including two really nice new treadmills. If you are going to the Plaza for some shopping, it's just down the (steep) hill. The neighborhood is quiet.
The knocks on the property (and they are minor) - the room was a little smallish, the toilet, when flushed, was unbelievably loud and had the tendency to spray water on the bathroom floor if the lid wasn't down, and the pool (according to my teenage daughters) was brutally cold.
Overall, a good Hampton Inn, and a bit of a steal for lodging around the Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn