We were at the hotel Valentine weekend. We love the suite. Bedroom and bath separated from living area. As we were going to the room our room was next to vending and ice machine and I mentioned to wife it could be noisy. Didn't hear a sound. The room had full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave. Spacious seating area. Large bedroom and bathroom.
Great location with free parking. Room was clean. Staff friendly. Breakfast was good. Ladies made your waffles for you and Hampton waffles are good. Busy weekend but we did not have a problem getting a table and what we wanted to eat.
The hotel is right on the Plaza, south end. Taxi's are available if you want one. With decent weather the walk is ok to any part of the Plaza. We have been to the Plaza a lot and I would gladly go back to the hotel again. The price was a little high but for Valentines weekend it was hard to find another choice if i wanted.
Nice workout area, had an indoor pool if you wanted to use it.
We would go back again. In fact my wife is having a girls weekend there and she is going to switch her reservations to the hotel. She loved the room size for her card ladies to use and the morning breakfast makes it easy to get the day started.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn