Our one bedroom suite was the perfect choice to spread ourselves out and have people over during the 4 days we stayed here. The location was ideal for us - being about a block from our relatives and close to the restaurants and shopping in the Plaza District. It is a very safe and easy area to walk around. Our suite was spotless and housekeeping was always attended to in a timely fashion. Front desk staff were attentive, friendly and helpful. Our one request was dealt with immediately.
There were 2 concerns I had about the hotel that prevented me from giving my review 5 stars. We found it very hard to maintain a comfortable temperature using the air-conditioning in the room. Instead of maintaining a set temperature, there seemed to be a continuous hot-cold cycle which contributed to disturbed sleeps because of waking up from being too hot or too cold.
My other concern was the flow of traffic at breakfast whether on the weekend when it was very busy with families or on weekdays when there were more adults. The food area is small with little room between sections to move about. I worried about getting jostled about and spilling hot coffee on someone or having it spilt on me.
All in all a great hotel with two concerns I hope the establishment will address.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn