My daughter and I usually stay in the Courtyard by Marriott at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, but this time I thought I'd try the Hampton Inn. I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and have always had a positive experience. I booked online and requested a high floor with a view of the plaza. My request was met and check-in was a breeze. Front desk service was exceptional. The room was typical Hampton Inn with very comfy beds and pillows, but it did lack some of the amenities normally found in a Hampton Inn such as a small refrigerator and morning newspaper. The only other negative was the vent in the bathroom was pretty dirty - lots of dust - but I left a note when we left, so I'm sure it will be taken care of. This hotel does have a Snack Shop with a variety of snacks and drinks, including ice cream. The morning breakfast area is very inviting and the service and food both mornings was exceptional. The hotel is just a block or two from the Country Club Plaza, but keep in mind there is a hill to climb to walk back to the hotel. Parking is free in parking garage. I definitely recommend the Hampton Inn at the Country Club Plaza -- for price, location and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri on the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a beautiful historic destination offering a prime location for shopping and dining. The Plaza has European feel featuring Spanish architecture, fountains, and meandering walkways. You will find small boutiques as well as national chains. Enjoy local Kansas attractions such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Crown Center, Starlight Theatre, Sprint Center, Performing Arts Center, and the Power & Light District. Our Kansas City hotel provides all of the amenities you expect while traveling including little extras such as complimentary electric vehicle charging stations. Stay connected with our free WiFi access provided throughout the hotel, including our meeting rooms. Start each day of your stay with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag on your way out. Get a great workout in our fitness center, and unwind in our large, heated indoor pool. Join us in the lobby of our Kansas City hotel for our complimentary Evening Reception* offered Monday through Thursday. Parking is easy with us, and complimentary, in our private garage and outdoor parking lot suitable to accommodate buses. If you need to host a business meeting or social gathering, our Kansas City hotel offers 5,000 sq. Ft. Of space in seven meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 250 attendees. We offer full meeting services including A/V and catering. Let our professional sales staff make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn