“Nicely organized room”

Ranked #52 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City
Abilene
“Nicely organized room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our room was set up wonderfully. The couch worked great to hide our suitcases and get them out of the way. The fridge microwave was a plus

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Tammy B, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Kansas City South, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
As I read your comments I noltice you speak of one of our suites. First I would like to Thank you for your review, our suites do draw extra attention since they are larger then the standard room, and also have couch,micro/fridge. Again I do want to Thank you for your compliments and hope you will visit us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Council Bluffs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I got two great nights of sleep while I was there. The front desk help was wonderful. The only problem was with the cleaning crew

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Tammy B, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Kansas City South, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you so much for your review, and we greatly appreciate it. I want to apologize if there were any issues with the housekeeping staff, I will definately be bringing this to their attention. Again Thank you and we hope you will visit us again in the future to witness the improvements we will be making.
Garden City, Kansas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

This was the only hotel that had a room available in the area I was traveling in so I was a little skeptic, based on the reviews. I will admit, once I stepped into the hotel and noticed a funky smell throughout the lobby and the hallways and nearly ran out of the building! However, I decided to stick it out and I'm glad I did. Once I got into my room, I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and modern it looked. I stayed in a king, non-smoking room that smelled fresh and didn't have any lingering traces of smoke. The bedding was OK but thicker blankets would have been nice. The A/C worked splendidly considering how hot and muggy it was outside, hence the need for a thicker blanket. The amenities were the basic ones you'd find in a Baymont Inn and everything worked in my room, including the hair dryer and coffee pot. The breakfast is carb central but they did have some fresh fruit. For the value, this is a decent hotel and it does provide a nice place to stay if you find yourself in south Kansas City.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Tammy B, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Kansas City South, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Thankk you so very much for your review we do appreciate it. We look forward to you visiting us again if you are ever in the Kansas City area again.