“Best chocolate ice cream!”

Glace Artisan Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 47 Dessert in Kansas City
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down, the BEST chocolate ice cream I've ever had. And that's saying something. Totally worth seeking this place out.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Put Christopher Elbow Chocolates and his Glacé Ice Cream on your must-do list. Exquisite presentation and ingenious mix of flavors.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Friendly delicious and soo many choices! We had the espresso and pistachio ice cream. Hard to pick a winner, all good

Reviewed 6 August 2017

One of my favorite ice cream shops in KC! I always go here and am consistently surprised by the unique flavors they come up with. My favorite has been the roasted strawberry and peanut butter sundae.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

It was good but I just didnt find it was anything special. Nothing wrong with it but nothing that blew me away either. My wife had a shake and the straw kept getting clogged by some crunchy bits they put on top. Service was fast and friendly. They had a line almost out the door when we left and everyone seemed to love what they got. So my opinion might not reflect others.