“Great place for food and craft beer, parking is tough”

Martin City Brewing Company
Ranked #100 of 1,518 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner here. Located in the old downtown area of Martin City. While the facility is in a historic building and well kept, parking was a challenge, but don't let that stop you from a visit, the food is exceptional.
Wait staff are efficient, but busy and probably could have been a bit more attentive, we were never asked it we wanted another round, and I felt like we were being rushed out the door.
As stated before, the food is exceptional and definitely makes up for the parking.
While great for dining, it was crowded and a bit noisy, so probably not a good choice for a first date.
All in all, I will stop again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We had a great family get-together (all adults) here and each ordered individual pizzas that were very good! I had a small cheese and two pieces were plenty - took two home for hubs to have for lunch the next day. Great seating for our party of 6. Service was quick and our waitress was very sweet. We will be going back again! Worth the drive to Martin City!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

A local favorite place making their own beers. They have a variety of beers on their menu that a customer is likely to find at least one that meets his/her taste. There are two separate facilities, one on each corner of the street. One is their restaurant, which serves great food with beer, and the other is their Taproom with limited bar food menu. But the pizza (flatbread) at each place is great. The taproom also sells selected beers in cans and big bottles.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Had dinner at The Pub on a Saturday night. The Tap Room next door had a wait, but The Pub had seating and the food was really good. Their beers are great. Nice people, casual atmosphere, was able to keep track on their TVs of the Royals game during our visit. Great hangout!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting our Daughter and her Fiancé in Kansas City (we live in Georgia) and she suggested we go here for dinner. It was in the quaint little town of Martin City. They have their own local brewery. There Guac on Steroids was incredible. But even more impressive was there Ruben Sandwich. I normally find that a meat that is sliced thin is more tender, but this was thick sliced (1/4") and the most tender corned beef I have ever had. Additionally, they smoke the meat themselves on premise. It had an incredible flavor. This was the best Ruben Sandwich I can say I have ever had. They also had a Blue Cheese Vinaigrette that was to awesome too. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The service was quick, thank you Molly. The atomsphere was that of a Bar. The prices were very resoanlbe. The quantity of food was average. All in all a great experience.