“Great fun!!”

Spin Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #75 of 1,417 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great fun!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

For even pizza haters, this is a great place!!
I love pizza but, alas, not so my husband
I cajoled him to take me to Spin. He was amazed to find he could have pizza his way!!
We had a great time
I love the atmosphere, location and great choices! I also love that my husband hating pizza seemed very happy
A must try!

• Visited August 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best in KC”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Good pizza is hard to find in KC, especially if you've been spoiled on the East Coast, but this is very good. Thin crust, fresh toppings, original combos. They have great specials on Mondays and some game days. In the summer don't miss the sangria, which is excellent. The salads are superb.

• Visited June 2013
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Give it a Spin”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

What a consistently great pizza! Thin, crispy crust and a wonderful selection of fresh toppings. Salads are also fresh. Fab gelato for dessert. The Plaza location can be noisy and very kid friendly.

Visited August 2013
st louis
“So good.”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This place was so yummy I went there two (of the three) nights of my KC visit. First night I had 8 color salad and a pizza with mushroom,spinach,carmelized onion. Fabulous is an understatement. I had to go back the next night because I couldn't get that salad out of my mind. Second visit I had the full order of the 8 color salad and a white bean hummus with flatbread. If I could have licked the hummus dish without looking crazy, I would have. Service is a bit scarce... really didn't get checked on at all after food was delivered. But I was ok with that, because I was too busy stuffing my face to care. LOL

Visited July 2013
Jefferson City, MO
“Classiest pizza place!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Wonderful quality food and a great atmosphere. The great thing is they don't dump a lot of stuff on a crust and call it done. The product was excellent and worth the price. Excellent wine and gelatto selections.

• Visited July 2013