“really yummy and a great menu”

Spin Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #80 of 1,436 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I like the diversity of the menu - pizza are excellent, good crust and proper options. The salads are good and the gelato is a nice touch for a light desert. The only thing is that they do not keep the pizzas warm for take out, so it is better to go there and order and bring it back rather than call it in. It is something they could easily fix. Prices are a bit high, but the quality is good and sometimes it truly is you get what you pay for. Also, the atmosphere is nice for a pizza place - clean, airy and not jammed.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Spin is on a little stretch of Main St. South of the plaza. They feature pizza, sandwiches, salads and combos of those items. Great bustling friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices, and good food. Don't forget the gelato for dessert.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Located just a short drive from the Country Club Plaza, Spin is a great pizza restaurant for those wanting something different beyond Pizza Hut or Dominos. The staff were very helpful at explaining the menu options and provided great customer service during our meal. We tried three different types of pizza and they were all amazing and very similar to European style pies. A bit noisy outside, Spin also offered outdoor seating and we took advantage of a beautiful spring day. Spin is conveniently next door to an ice cream shop making a perfect lunch combination.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Are you kidding? I thought I'd try once again ordering an onion pizza. Their pizza is fabulous. BUT when I ordered extra, extra, extra extra onions, I was charged FOUR TIMES for onions! That's $8.00, Sweetie, on top of the price of the pizza. I was so angry and still am. Will NOT go back unless they stop this over charging. By the way, even with 4x the onions, there were ABOUT 2 tblsps onions on the WHOLE pie. Forget this place unless you want a cheese pizza.

1  Thank Garfypj
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and I ate lunch here today. This was not our first time, but it was our first visit to this location. We took advantage of the Mini Mia special - a personal pizza and a salad. You can choose from any of their pizzas and salads for under $9. The service was great, and the food came out very quickly. The quirky pizza menu always leaves us with difficult decisions of what to try this visit, and the eclectic selection of salads compliment the pizzas.