“Nice hotel for a quick stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Airport
Ranked #33 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City
Pasadena, California
“Nice hotel for a quick stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great bargain for the price. Nice, clean hotel with decent amenities. Staff is wonderful and very helpful! Breakfast was nice, kept very clean and well supplies. Good shuttle service with very knowledgeable driver. Close/convenient to the airport.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great hotel, plenty of free parking, The normal holiday inn rooms clean modern spacious, no complains there, Bar area rather small but well stocked with plenty of choice of spirits, 2 draft beers, good choice on the menu. Very friendly staff.
Overall v.good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Billings, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way to our son's graduation at Army basic training. Very good check-in; pleasant clerk. Room was very clean. Breakfast in the morning was good. Items stayed stocked. Clean serving areas. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Sherrill, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

What a nice facility, new rooms, easy card entry into your room, and a good breakfast. Easy access right off I-29. The only reason I am giving it a three start average rating is because I came back into my room after a day of business and went to use my restroom, I found the toilet was not filled with clear water and not flushed from the cleaning lady using my restroom. I can assure you I do not use toilet paper when I have to go #1.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Daniel F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Miles,

Thank you for your response, we take all reviews seriously and love to learn how to better the service we provide.

Given your experience, I have already discussed with our housekeeping department about the issue you experienced.

On behalf of the hotel and its employees, I would like to apologize, and do hope that we see you again in the future.

Hutchinson, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

We loved the decor in the lobby and eating area. We loved our jetted tub in the bedroom which allowed us to soak and watch TV at the same time! Everything was clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Princess,

Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary! We are glad you chose to stay with us, and hope to see you again in the future.

Decatur, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Wonderful hotel with friendly staff. Everything was modern and clean. Appreciated a quiet stay in a well apportioned room. Large TV with satellite reception. Free wifi made working easy. Not only convenient to the airport and interstate, but easy access to downtown. Loved the location. A number of quick food restaurants within 0.5 miles or drive 1.5 - 2.0 miles South on HWY 35 for a number of more filing choices off HWY 152.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while on a cross country road trip and were very impressed for what we got for the price. This place is right off the freeway, close to the airport and has a convenience store/gas station right next door in case you forgot something. The receptionist Laura was very friendly and fast. She checked us in quickly and directed me to the hot tub which was much needed after 10 hours of driving. The rooms and bathrooms were immaculate. I was a little concerned because we were placed in a room facing the freeway, but the sound was low enough to not wake us while we slept. My husband and I agreed that the bed was pretty comfortable and just the right firmness, in between soft and firm. We had the complimentary hot breakfast which was a pretty good assortment of coffee, juices, eggs, cinnamon rolls, biscuits and pancakes. All in all we were very happy with our stay and will probably stay here on our return trip in a few months.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Daniel F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
AngiJolee,

The staff at the hotel is always delighted to see guests enjoy and relax during their stay with us.

Can't wait to see you in a few months!