“Great Hotel and Great Service!”

Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #5 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Hotel and Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The Ambassador is a fabulous boutique hotel! It was just minutes from most of the spots we wanted to see, and the shuttle service was a huge plus! The staff was very friendly, and had plenty of suggestions when we asked where to go for something fun after dinner. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting KC!! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Michael H, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are always so pleased when our guests are able to take advantage of our shuttle service, it really is a wonderful amenity that everyone seems to enjoy. I am happy that our team was able to make suggestions on where to go for entertainment. We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here once before and loved it, my second stay was just as good. Beautiful rooms, immaculate and one of the best hotels In which I've stayed. Here for business, better priced than chain hotels. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Limited parking, but it us gated.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your great review. I am very happy to hear that your second visit was as good as your first experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our team, we are always happy to hear that our guests have had a memorable stay.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Shuk, the operations manager, was beyond friendly, proactive, and helpful. We reserved the romance package & when we did not receive our champagne in the room as promised, Shuk left a personal note under our door, called and apologized so profusely that I apologized to him for making him so upset! Mistakes happen & he made it right- more than right! The bed was SO comfortable, the room was beautiful, the bar was super cool without being pretentious. I wish I could clone the entire staff and have them at every hotel I stay in! Seriously, it was that great!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank candytx
Thank you for posting your review, I want to apologize for the lapse in service but I am very happy that Shuk was able to correct the issues. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the entire team and we hope to see you again very soon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The service, Staff friendliness, food, room size, contemporary style, cleanliness and atmosphere were all TOP NOTCH. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone. I look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Michael H, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, I am very please you enjoyed your visit. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the team, we hope to welcome you back very soon.
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We really enjoyed the stay at the Ambassador and do not understand other comments about an unhelpful staff. We found everyone very helpful and friendly. The corner king room was immaculate and very spacious. The bed and linens were comfortable, and the shuttle service a plus. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Kansas City.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, corner king.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, we enjoyed having you as our guests during your time in Kansas City. I hope you will stay with us again very soon!
ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I recently stayed at the Ambassador for a business trip and I was really blown away. The hotel is well-designed yet extremely comfortable (the beds are way more comfortable than the Westin Heavenly beds). The food at Reserve is fantastic (try the KC sliders and the cheesecake for sure). The service across the board was impeccable. Every member of the staff was friendly and helpful and did their best to accommodate every request I made. The free local car service meant I parked my rental car (saved at least $50 on rental car fuel and cabs). Although this isn't the cheapest place in town, the location, comfort and hospitality make it easily the best value.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review. It is truly elating to receive feedback such as this. We are so pleased to hear that our service and luxury amenities exceeded your expectations. We can ensure you that they always will. Best regards.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed here for two nights recently during a business conference. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room we stayed in was gorgeous. It was a quiet property and very clean. We stayed in the Executive Room which was nicely appointed and had a lot of room in it.

Room Tip: Executive double room was very good size - comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Ambassador Hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that our comfortable, spacious rooms made a favorable impression on you. We certainly look forward to having you again in the future.