Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection
US$163
  • Pool
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$81
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$161
US$177
US$164
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$267
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewssprint centerpower and light districtloft suitebank buildinggated lotmile radiusbeautiful hotelwithin mileswalk in showeranniversary weekendcouple blocksbeautiful roomcomplimentary shuttlehotel restaurantbottled waterbusiness triphighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 May 2014

From the moment we arrived, we were taken care of like we were the only guests in the hotel. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Complimentary shuttle service is amazing in a Cadillac Escalade, that can transport you within 5 miles of the hotel. Everything was great. If I had to find something to pick at, I would say the Wi-Fi signal is week up the upper floor in the corner suite, and not all restroom toiletries were restocked. Hardly a big deal...I would recommend this place to anyone for a special occasion. Location is great, and you can shuttle to many nearby places, including Crowne Center, Union Station, etc.

Room Tip: Free bottled water in the rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael H, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit, we are so happy that you enjoyed the hotel and our complimentary transportation. We are always very happy to hear that you found our guest service to exceed your expectations, we hope that you will be our guest again next time you visit Kansas City

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was throughly impressed and would absolutely stay there again. It was very well designed, the rooms were spacious and very comfortable. I really which I had to stay longer. NBA playoffs are on so I gotta go.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

I am very happy that you were pleased with your stay. Our team takes great pride in providing a wonderful experience for all our guests and we are always happy to read such nice comments. I hope we see you again very soon. Thank you

Reviewed 29 April 2014

everyone and I mean EVERYONE was polite gracious kind helpful informative of kc area I really could go on and on about my mini weekend vaca. Stayed here for an arcade fire concert and the hotel isn't on the plaza and that's what I liked most its away from the plaza and you get in the escalade and they take you to visit the plaza and you stay in a much quieter part of KC we had the loft for 2 days beds extremely comfortable rooms very contemporary but comfortable I will stay here again and again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Michael H, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are so happy that you had a great experience. We are very pleased that everyone was so helpful and I hope that you are able to return for another mini vacation very soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The Ambassador is a fabulous boutique hotel! It was just minutes from most of the spots we wanted to see, and the shuttle service was a huge plus! The staff was very friendly, and had plenty of suggestions when we asked where to go for something fun after dinner. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting KC!! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are always so pleased when our guests are able to take advantage of our shuttle service, it really is a wonderful amenity that everyone seems to enjoy. I am happy that our team was able to make suggestions on where to go for entertainment. We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here once before and loved it, my second stay was just as good. Beautiful rooms, immaculate and one of the best hotels In which I've stayed. Here for business, better priced than chain hotels. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Limited parking, but it us gated.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your great review. I am very happy to hear that your second visit was as good as your first experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our team, we are always happy to hear that our guests have had a memorable stay.