“Yummy”
Review of Teahouse & Coffeepot - CLOSED

Teahouse & Coffeepot
Cuisines: American
Description: I wasn't sure what to put for cuisines. They serve brewed, loose-leaf tea, sandwiches, quiche, and scones. A very small place for a light lunch!
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

What a cool place...very quaint and low key with fantastic service. I loved the tea they recommended based on my taste. His is a great place to meet a friend or fly solo and chill!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Thank goodness we had no line behind us because we received a lesson in teas and their brewing. Our last day in Kansas City had to be in a local venue - no Starbucks today! The barista was very helpful as we picked out our teas and the little converted house had tables for those who were eating, an upstairs with comfy sofas, and an outside patio.