“ehh...you get what you pay for.”

Cinemark Palace at the Plaza
Ranked #10 of 25 Fun & Games in Kansas City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I typically go here because they have the cheapest movie tickets. last time I came they had a blown speaker so the movie was horrible and they gave me two free movie passes. Good on service recovery. When I went the other day to redeem the passes, every girl working there had a bad attitude. The girl working concessions was disrespectful to me and even rolled her eyes at me when I asked for a slushy straw. The only good staff member they have is the guy in the wheel chair that takes the tickets he is always so friendly.

But it isn't worth it. I will probably just started paying the extra 4 dollars and start going to an AMC where the staff is decent. This place is ridiculous.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Its a great place to go see a movie. ok prices but going to a movie is always pricey. It was very clean and the restrooms were clean.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

This can be a gathering place for people that can be a bit rough. The theater is nice but be careful if you attend an evening movie.

2  Thank stepford wife
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This is a nice place to see a movie if you are in the Plaza area. Parking is easy and ticket prices were only $4 on Sunday evening! The atmosphere is nice and clean and staff is friendly. Only draw back is the panhadler outside the theater, but that's pretty normal for the plaza....

Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

We went to a movie on New Years Eve. It was so cheap we thought they had only charged us for one ticket. We were so pleased we decided to see a second movie. Seats were adequate and theatre was not crowded. We will definitely return!