“Love this place!”

Ranked #2 of 1,436 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is the second time I've had barbeque. Jack Stacks was packed for dinner during a week night. I ordered the pork ribs, which was absolutely delicious! The service was great and the atmosphere is great. I have nothing bad to say about this place. I will definitely come again!!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a superb meal with a large business group. The service was prompt and the food was hot and tasty; kudos from all for the cheesy corn side and excellent BBQ. I had a steak since BBQ is not my favorite but sampled around and was impressed with the deep smoky flavors. When in KC, give Jack's a try and you are sure to enjoy true KC BBQ done right!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We arrived at noon and the place was packed. They told us it would be a 30 minute wait. It was only 15 minutes.

I had the BBQ plate for $!3.95. It came with burnt tips, baby back ribs and a pile of fries. The meat was awesome, cooked to perfection and seasoned just right. I tried some of the Jack's Fries Seasoning on my fries and loved that as well. Also tried the cheesy corn bake. Good stuff!

I was hoping Mrs. M wouldn't finish her ribs, but she did. Darn!

I can't wait to bring Dizzy here!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Being a BBQ place I was fearful I wouldn't find anything veggie to fill me up. Wrong! The veggie sewers were amazing. Our waitress was fantastic, and just the overall feel of the place was very enjoyable. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The place was packed for lunch and the food was good. I had a barbecue beef and pork sandwich, which was good -- although just beef would have been better. My wife and daughter enjoyed their meals, too. We would rate the food as very good, but not excellent. Prices were fairly high for a barbecue place -- higher than they should be -- $45 plus tip for just 3 of us at lunch time.