“Fun buffet, friendly host and servers, good food - as healthy as you want it to be”

Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill
Ranked #227 of 1,489 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Genghis Khan's north location is about 75 miles from home and worth the drive. One of our favorite places for a weekend lunch. The host always recognizes us and is always cordial. The all-you-can-eat buffet bar is stocked with fresh veggies, finely sliced meats, and seafood on ice. The service is very good and the wait staff is very attentive. We think what sets this grill apart from other Mongolian Grills we've visited is you mix your own choices of condiments and spices to suit your individual tastes. The food is an excellent value.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I love lunch at Genghis Khan. Mixing your own ingredients and spices gives each visit a different flavor -- always yummy. I highly recommend a visit ASAP!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was a little nervous because I usually don't like buffet style dining & once we got there I had no idea how to properly sauce my meal, but the staff was very helpful & the "recipes" for sauce mixes were awesome. Plus, watching them cook the food was great! Much cooler to watch than a Japanese steakhouse.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I just love the food choices. Not only are the choices great and plentiful so are the sauces. The cook do an amazing job and the service is great.

Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere was great-
Good food.
Alot of variation of veggies and sauces. Meats are chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, crab, ect...
Also a lil dessert bar which is all included.

Better than HuHot! ;)will return