“Mix and match”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I am a vegetarian and love to have all the veggies with their hot spicy recipe which goes well with the house served bread and ask for brown rice.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Genghis Khan's north location is about 75 miles from home and worth the drive. One of our favorite places for a weekend lunch. The host always recognizes us and is always cordial. The all-you-can-eat buffet bar is stocked with fresh veggies, finely sliced meats, and seafood on ice. The service is very good and the wait staff is very attentive. We think what sets this grill apart from other Mongolian Grills we've visited is you mix your own choices of condiments and spices to suit your individual tastes. The food is an excellent value.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I love lunch at Genghis Khan. Mixing your own ingredients and spices gives each visit a different flavor -- always yummy. I highly recommend a visit ASAP!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was a little nervous because I usually don't like buffet style dining & once we got there I had no idea how to properly sauce my meal, but the staff was very helpful & the "recipes" for sauce mixes were awesome. Plus, watching them cook the food was great! Much cooler to watch than a Japanese steakhouse.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I just love the food choices. Not only are the choices great and plentiful so are the sauces. The cook do an amazing job and the service is great.