“Exceptional BBQ & Service”

Jack Stack Barbecue - Martin City
Ranked #4 of 1,436 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Having never been to KC or had their BBQ, this place was highly recommended by hotel front desk staff and relatives who live in KC. The ambiance is very inviting, illuminated by large lantern chandeliers, big wooden tables, and complete with attentive and accommodating staff. Our waitress substituted my fries for a delicious garden salad and a whole wheat roll for my grilled prime rib dip sandwich-the BEST one I have ever had anywhere. I tried some of the beans and cheesy corn sides and burnt BBQ sandwich, and everything was just delicious. Reasonable prices from $10-22++ depending on your tastes and budget. This is a must go to if you go to KC. This will be the first place I go back to eat next time I am in KC. Great work Jack Stack!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had just driven all the way from Denver and we were hungry!! Jack Stack did not disappoint. We had Mushroom-Half and Onions Rings for an appetizer. My husband and I each got the Sampler Platter. Our son took home food for a week! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My visit to Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue was amazing. They truly have world-class BBQ. For my appetizer I enjoyed the Hickory Wood-Fired Jumbo Shrimp which was delicious. For my main course I ate the full rack of Hickory Smoked Pork Spare Ribs, and this was like heaven. The meat was tender, cooked perfectly, and the side were also delicious and plentiful. The Vanilla Rum Bread Pudding was super delicious.

Overall my experience at Fiorella's Jack Stack was great. The food was excellent, pricing was reasonable for the quality of food, and the service was great as well. My only critical comment is in regards to the facility. It is a little dated and has a few dark spots throughout the restaurant where lighting quality can be a little better.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Went with a group of cousins who helped this KC BBQ "novice" choose a great meal. Burnt ends and Baby Back ribs with beans. Very good and loved that sauce. Homey atmosphere. We would do this again next time in Kansas City.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I went for lunch with a party of 6. The ribs were incredible, big, juicy, and very tasty. They also had a side called a cornbake. This, too, was incredible. All of the staff were happy, polite, and helpful. I will return!