“Great Menu - Sunday Brunch!! Adults Bar / Restaurant”
Review of Bistro 303

Cuisines: Delicatessen, French, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Such a small dinning room to have such a good adult Sunday Brunch (menu) with yummy specials and good service in historic Westport area in Kansas City, Missouri. I have to admit that their Bloody Mary topped off the meal nicely. Not a place to take the kids but a great place to take out of town company for something different.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We attended the Swine and Wine event last night. The food was excellent. The roasted pig was delicious and the sides were delicious. The potato salad was divine and the bread pudding was the best I have ever eaten. The wine selection was very good. The servers were attentive and helpful. A very fun and delicious event!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I found some favorable reviews online and then checked-out their website. Everything looked great, so I took a chance. I was at their front door about 10 minutes before they opened, and they came to the door and let me in early. Big points for service. Cool decor, and good conversation with strangers made the place welcoming. The kitchen opened at 4:00pm and shortly thereafter ordered two appetizers...escargot and mussels. Both were very finely done, but I really enjoyed the mussels. And they were $3.03 each! I washed them down with a few glasses of wine. It was a nice afternoon.

1  Thank winenotwhine
Reviewed 31 January 2013

The place is so load and the food takes to long and portions are to little for what they charge! After I was done eating, I rusted to the restroom where I got so sick. I even told the waiter, who seemed not to care!!!
If you want to be around a bunch of alcoholics, this your place!

Reviewed 1 August 2012

What a deal 1/2 pound burgers on Monday's. Location is a little off of Westport but the inside is nice with exposed brick. Friendly bartenders and patrons. Food was good with reasonable drink prices. I will be back.