“Great food!”
Review of Beignet

Beignet
Ranked #1 of 39 Quick Bites in Kansas City
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Evening out with the family. Everyone loved it and wants to go back. We had crispy shrimp crepes, mac & cheese, hickory bacon grits and sweet tea. And then we all add beignets for dessert. Everything was delicious. Our food was ready quickly and the service was excellent.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Les C

Reviewed 26 January 2017

best Beignet place. If you love Beignet, this is your place. I loved the atmosphere around. Overall, this place was awesome.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 January 2017

We brought 4 entrees home to share so we could try different things. All entree's
Were excellent! We had shrimp scampi Mac n cheese, red beans and rice, gumbo and jambalaya. Everything was generous in portions and so delicious. Would have to say the shrimp Mac n cheese was probably our favorite followed by the red beans and rice.
Give this gem a try! And you must have the beignet's for dessert.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Barbara E
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I love creole, cajun food so I had to try Beignet. Went for lunch and found quite a line, as this is a small place. You place your order then wait for it in line sort of. There are a few shareable tables there and around the area as this is the Farmer's Market. I had to try the Chicken and Andouille sausage Gumbo. It was very good, although it had way more sausages than chicken. The portion is huge and did not cost a lot, really good value.
You really need to stop and try the food.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Steve E
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Great Louisianan cooking for an excellent price. The gumbo I had was flavorful, and yet didn't set my mouth on fire, which I appreciated. The boudin balls was the same, full of flavor, but held back on the hellfire heat. Being located in the market, seating could be tight if visiting during busy hours.

Date of visit: December 2016