“Great Local Place! ”

Cancun Fiesta Fresh
Ranked #852 of 1,424 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Cancun Fiesta Fresh is a Mexican restaurant located in Westport that serves a variety of Mexican meals such as Tacos, Tortas, Burritos, Tamales, Enchiladas, Nachos, Quesadillas. Daily Specials available. Order carryout or dine in.
Manhattan, Kansas
“Great Local Place! ”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Fabulous place in the Westport area. Doesn't look the greatest from the outside. Not many seats in the restaurant, but they have quite a few outside. Street tacos were fabulous!

1 Thank Cath63erine

Kansas City, Missouri
“My new favorite spot”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I don't know why I hadn't tried this place before. Maybe because it's tucked away in the back of Westport.
We were tired of pizza and burgers and wanted something tasty the other night so we ventured down and checked it out. The staff was super friendly, we arrived maybe 10 minutes before close (9 pm) and being in the industry ourselves, we didn't want to be that guy but they insisted we stay. I'm glad we did. Our street tacos and taquitos were perfect. They were hot, not dry and the veggies tasted fresh. They had a good selection of Mexican beers and I tried a new one that went great with my food. We sat on the patio and even with minutes of them turning off the OPEN sign, people were hurrying in to order. So you know it has to be a good place.
I grabbed a Togo menu and guess what, they deliver!

• Visited May 2014