“Yummy”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love Middle Eastern food and I have found my place in Westport!! Love, love the baklava! My friends have tried other desserts and loved them too. Been there several times!

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I eat here about once or twice a week for the last two- and-a-half years. It is okay. I would not go out of my way to eat here. It is very cheap. That implies it is both a value and a third tier choice for pleasurable dining.

The buffet items often seem like they are leftovers. Sometimes, I cough up some phlegm after eating there - I think the leftovers they serve also have some - uh - issues with sanitation. Sometimes the staff writes themselves tips on my receipt without asking me. Many of the buffet items are spilled into the buffet tray next to it, meaning you get weird stuff like corn or cauliflower in your hummus.

HOWEVER, it is really cheap. So it is therefore a decent third tier choice for budget dining. It is better than most fast food and costs about the same.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Very good food. Its a bakery/restaurant/store, so you can grab fresh pita bread to take home before you leave.

Reviewed 14 July 2010

All the joy and happiness to come out of Jerusalem Cafe with the added bonus of being a buffet!

Reviewed 25 June 2009

The shawarma is my favorite here - if you order the meal you get a huge shawarma and heaping portion of french fries...and it is very good - nothing is skimped on and the flavor is excellent. I have also had the buffet, which gives you an opportunity to try new things. JB is MUCH better than going to a chain for lunch and you will probably have leftovers without spending too much money...and it's quick!