“Yummy, filling, and great value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #29 of 30 Bakeries in Kansas City
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Seating
Denver, Colorado
“Yummy, filling, and great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2009

The shawarma is my favorite here - if you order the meal you get a huge shawarma and heaping portion of french fries...and it is very good - nothing is skimped on and the flavor is excellent. I have also had the buffet, which gives you an opportunity to try new things. JB is MUCH better than going to a chain for lunch and you will probably have leftovers without spending too much money...and it's quick!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“good buffet.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2008

good buffet.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is where I had my first date with my boyfriend... I don't remember really what their food was like, I only know...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2007

This is where I had my first date with my boyfriend... I don't remember really what their food was like, I only know that it created a wonderful base for our relation ship :-)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food! I love this...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2007

Great food! I love this place!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food. Service needs a little help though. I don't usually think I should have to remind a waiter to wait on me.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2007