“All the joy and happiness to come out of Jerusalem Cafe with the added bonus of being a buffet!”
Review of Jerusalem Bakery

Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 14 July 2010

There are newer reviews for Jerusalem Bakery

Reviewed 25 June 2009

The shawarma is my favorite here - if you order the meal you get a huge shawarma and heaping portion of french fries...and it is very good - nothing is skimped on and the flavor is excellent. I have also had the buffet, which gives you an opportunity to try new things. JB is MUCH better than going to a chain for lunch and you will probably have leftovers without spending too much money...and it's quick!

Reviewed 10 January 2008

good buffet.

Reviewed 2 December 2007

This is where I had my first date with my boyfriend... I don't remember really what their food was like, I only know that it created a wonderful base for our relation ship :-)

Reviewed 1 December 2007

Great food! I love this place!