My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night over the Forth of July weekend as we had a 7am flight out on Sunday morning. Given status with Marriott, we only considered the Courtyard, full-service Marriott, and this location. We eventually decided on this hotel as it looked the newest in the pictures and received good ratings from other Trip Advisor members. Great choice!!! We had a seamless checkin and purchased a couple of items from their market. The lobby was like a mountain lodge--new and open. Our room was huge--I would estimate 600+ square feet with a microwave, fridge, cooktop, and dishwasher. We didn't use any of those items, but they were all stainless and looked great. They also included a free bag of microwaveable popcorn in the room which I thought was a cute touch. The bedroom was a separate room with a very comfortable king sized bed. My favorite part of the stay was the next morning: we arranged to use their shuttle with a 6am departure. The gentleman who took us to the airport left promptly at 6am instead of waiting around a few extra minutes for others. This was a big deal for us as we cut the departure time kind of close but his punctuality got us there in plenty of time. He was also very friendly--even for 6am. Great stay all around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Airport will help you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. Designed for the extended-stay traveler, the hotel features all the comforts of home. Each suite offers a spacious bedroom and living room, as well as a full kitchen. Start your day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast every morning and unwind during the Mix Monday through Wednesday 6-7:30pm (times may vary). Ideally located just off I-29 and 4 miles from the Kansas City International Airport, we offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. If you are in town for business, we are just a short drive from General Motors, Ford and Ft Leavenworth. The hotel is a short drive from one of the Kansas City premier shopping, dining and entertainment districts, Zona Rosa as well as Tiffany Hills Sports Complex. Whether you are traveling on business or looking for a discount family vacation, you are sure to enjoy the best stay at Residence Inn Kansas City Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Residence Inn