I normally don't write reviews. As a matter of fact this is my first and I feel compelled to express my displeasure with this property and their level of service. We stayed at this RI over the Labor Day weekend and upon our arrival we were greeted by a friendly receptionist and that was the best part of our stay. We had to move/relocate to 4 different rooms before I finally gave up and accepted the last room. The room was dirty, the carpet was tattered, the furniture was old, soiled and needed to be replaced. The shower curtain had mildew or worst on it in one of the rooms we moved from and the shower rod was falling apart. The rooms are extremely cold and I agree with some of the others reviews that this property is in the middle of nowhere and virtually isolated. At no time was I offered for our inconvenience a room upgrade or discount nor did I ask, I feel this review is all the discount I need. I was so disappointed with this hotel, that I am reconsidering my Marriott rewards membership and I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS PROPERTY AND RECOMMEND YOU FIND ANOTHER LOCATION!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Airport will help you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. Designed for the extended-stay traveler, the hotel features all the comforts of home. Each suite offers a spacious bedroom and living room, as well as a full kitchen. Start your day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast every morning and unwind during the Mix Monday through Wednesday 6-7:30pm (times may vary). Ideally located just off I-29 and 4 miles from the Kansas City International Airport, we offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. If you are in town for business, we are just a short drive from General Motors, Ford and Ft Leavenworth. The hotel is a short drive from one of the Kansas City premier shopping, dining and entertainment districts, Zona Rosa as well as Tiffany Hills Sports Complex. Whether you are traveling on business or looking for a discount family vacation, you are sure to enjoy the best stay at Residence Inn Kansas City Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Residence Inn