Had a really good 3 week stay at the hotel. Free internet. Nice big TV in the living room and another in the bedroom. King bed was comfortable and plenty of pillows. The bathroom/toilet area was nice, clean, and separated. The kitchen was super. Microwave, toaster, plates, silverware, glasses, coffee pot, large refrigerator, dishwasher. Couch, chair and a table or two in the living room. Desk and both wired/wireless internet available. Good speed. microwave popcorn and coffee replaced everyday.
My bed was made everyday. But I am pretty sure the place was not cleaned regularly.
The staff were very helpful. Free travel available to the airport, local shopping areas, a casino, to local restaurants. They will even do your grocery shopping for you! Yes...you read that correctly. Give them your list in the morning...your groceries are in your room later in the day. They forgot mine a couple of times and I had to remind them...but they were there the next afternoon. And at NO EXTRA charge.
Swimming pool and jacuzzi were very comfortable. There is a small Gym. Breakfast is good every morning. And dinners are available Mon - Thursday. The food is not bad - great for the price...FREE.
Large lobby area with tables and chairs are super meeting area. They also have conference rooms with white boards.
Not much in the immediate area..but a couple of restaurants are within a 15min walk.
Only negatives - the water running through the pipes are pretty loud. There is no times posted for the laundry area...and with my room right next to it...that was annoying when idiots started doing their laundry at 5am..yes 5 am!
The elevator is pretty slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Airport will help you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. Designed for the extended-stay traveler, the hotel features all the comforts of home. Each suite offers a spacious bedroom and living room, as well as a full kitchen. Start your day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast every morning and unwind during the Mix Monday through Wednesday 6-7:30pm (times may vary). Ideally located just off I-29 and 4 miles from the Kansas City International Airport, we offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. If you are in town for business, we are just a short drive from General Motors, Ford and Ft Leavenworth. The hotel is a short drive from one of the Kansas City premier shopping, dining and entertainment districts, Zona Rosa as well as Tiffany Hills Sports Complex. Whether you are traveling on business or looking for a discount family vacation, you are sure to enjoy the best stay at Residence Inn Kansas City Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Residence Inn