“Happy birthday cupcakes”

Add it.
Baby Cakes
Ranked #28 of 47 Dessert in Kansas City
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The butter cream frosting is to die for! I wish they were open on Sundays, but I need to settle for remembering to get them on Saturdays. Rather than getting a birthday cake I decided to spring for a few cupcakes. Well worth it!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I stopped here to pick up birthday cupcakes for two friends I was meeting for a Happy Hour. There were lots of fabulous flavors to choose from . . . ended up getting each of them a two-pack with a red velvet cupcake and a chocolate cupcake with peanute butter icing. I also got myself a brownie for the next day at lunch. #delicious

Reviewed 14 June 2016

picked up a couple of cupcakes to go....almost too pretty to eat.. Excellent taste, and worth every penny

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Hands down the BEST cupcakes in the metro! They are ALWAYS moist and melt in your mouth. There isn't one cupcake that I have had that was bad.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is a cute little gourmet cupcake shop in the City Market. The buttercream frosting is like crack...you can get shots of it and it is worth it. I will never eat betty crocker again.