Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
US$273
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$123
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewscountry club plazagreat locationthe club loungefrench doorsliving roomwithin walking distancestarbucks coffeeking suiteevery staff memberrestaurants and shopsparking garageself parkhappy houroutdoor poolthe room was nicecrown centerdexter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed at this location during solely for a business trip. I was very impressed at the customer service offered to me by the front desk staff, the location of the hotel, and the complimentary breakfast for Hilton Honors members. The hotel is located in the middle of an upscale shopping district, and good for those that like to walk! There are fountains sprinkled throughtout the shopping district, with places to eat, and shopping! You will not find much of a bargain if you are a bargain shopper in this area but always fun to look!

Room Tip: I chose a room away from the elevator, city view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Ted F, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Thanks for posting your comments on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. It was nice to read you had a great stay at our hotel and a nice visit to the Kansas City Plaza Area. Our hotel is in a great location within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We apprecaite your business and look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed here for 7 months. These people are so nice. They go out of their way to offer a smile. Location is perfect if visiting KC and you want a lot to do within walking distance. Clean safe area. Great food and close to everything.

• Stayed: July 2013
Ted F, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites in Kansas City. I was glad to read you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. Our location is great for walking to many shops and restaurants on the Plaza and I am glad you were able to experience all that the Plaza area has to offer. Thanks for your business. We look forward to your return to Kansas City and the Sheraton Suites.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Dumpy In my opinion. Dirty carpet, paint and worst of all, the sheets. The green chairs when you first walk in were filthy and soaked with back sweat. No joke. The floor we were in had a large fan in the hallway drying what looked like was wet carpet. Our room was not berry clean and in my opinion these were the worst beds we have ever slept in. They had to be 200 thread count? The worst part was when we woke up we noticed a nasty red or brown stain on the sheets that was not from us.

• Stayed: September 2013
Ted F, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites hotel in Kansas City. Please accept my apologies for the floor fan and stain on your bed sheets. Unfortunately we had an ice machine on your floor develop a leak and the hallway carpet was wet and we needed the fan to dry the carpet. I have shared your comments about the bed sheets with my housekeeping department and will have this addressed to prevent any future occurrence. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a guest on a return visit to the Kansas City Plaza.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The rooms are excellent .... as an all suite hotel each room has a bedroom separated from the living room. Plenty of space and well appointed.

Service was very good throughout our stay. Breakfast buffet was a little disappointing for a Sheraton but nevertheless still acceptable.

I would certainly recommend the hotel and stay again if in Kansas City.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Ted F, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thanks for posting your comments about your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Kansas City. I was glad to read you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit to the hotel. Our all suite rooms are very nice and our guests enjoy the spacious rooms. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you on a return visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We ended up booking 2 rooms for 2 nights at last minute due to some other hotel mishaps. We called the hotel at midnight and they were so friendly and accomodating, we couldn't pass it up. Overall, a good stay. The rooms were spacious and clean. It was nice having 2 TV's, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The rooms could use some updating, but overall it was fine. The kids LOVED the indoor/outdoor pool and the location was perfect. I am not sure that I would stay again - I usually only book hotels with free wifi and free breakfast, so that would be my only reasoning for not returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for posting your comments on your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites hotel. I am glad to hear you had a good stay and your kids loved the pool area. We have a great hotel and I am glad you choose to stay with us. We apprecaite your business and look forward to your return.