“Great Hotel experience”

Ranked #35 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Hotel experience”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I am a business traveler and go to Kansas City quite often. Everytime I deal with Liz from reservations she makes everything so easy. Her customer service as well as all the staff is second to none. I definately recommend the Embassy on the Plaza

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Good morning Jay R

WOW! What a great title of a review of your stay and experience at our hotel! We are lucky to have a great staff that enjoys their work. I was pleased to see that you found Elizabeth and all of the staff you encountered to exceed your service expectations! Thanks for your continued patronage of our hotel and I hope it continues long into the future.

Embassy Suites Kansas City Plaza

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Noblesville, Indiana
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites and the majority of them are older properties in varying conditions. This one is an older property and while it's not perfect, the bar area is nice with good sports viewing opportunities and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

For business travel, this is a good choice 5 min from the Plaza.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Good afternoon Jas121475

What a beautiful little one in your picture! Thank you for a great concise review of your stay with us and your overall view of the Hotel. I was happy that you found the hotel to your liking and would hope that your future business travels bring you back to Kansas City and our hotel! Thanks again for your comments and also for your patronage of our Hotel

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 November 2013

When I called to make my families reservation for our family vacation I was blown away with the customer service I received over the phone with Elizabeth! She went above and beyond to get what we needed. And was very informative what was close to the hotel. The hotel was beautiful and clean! I would recommend this hotel and ask for Elizabeth!! :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Hello Heidi W

Thank you for your kind words about our reservationists, Elizabeth and your stay with us. Elizabeth is a gold mine and she love to share her wealth of knowledge with guests to ensure that their stay is the best it can be. You were wise to call the hotel directly to get the most up to date knowledge on the amenities and surrounding attractions in the area. Thanks again for your comments and also for your patronage of our Hotel

Grand Cayman
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The location is great for the country club plaza

The staff could not possibly be more helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. I particularly appreciated being driven around whenever I asked, at no charge.

The rooms are a very good size, although the bathroom was very small. Everything was scrupulously clean, although some of the decor looks a bit tired.

The bar and restaurant were good, and served a very good steak. Breakfast was at the upper end of what you'd expect in a place like this.

Great value all round.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Good afternoon John H

Thank you for sharing your review with guests of Trip Advisor. I was happy to see that you found our staff and their work to your high standards. I wish you could see our staff’s reaction when I share your comments with them at our daily team huddles, it will definitely make them more driven in their service and work efforts. Thanks for your patronage and I hope your future travels bring you back to Kansas City and our Hotel.

Davenport, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I would highly recommend a stay at the Embassy Suites in Kansas City! That staff is excellent, rooms are spacious and clean, the breakfast amazing and the access to Kansas City perfect. Our entire family was impressed by the quality, service and cleanliness of this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Good Morning Richard R.

What a great way to start off the holiday week by reviewing your stay with our staff. I was happy to see that you found everything up to your expectations and was able to impress your family with your choice of hotels. Thanks again for your comments and also for your patronage of our Hotel

Ankeny, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

If you want a off the beaten path place to stay this is the place for you. The quality of Embassy Suites doesn't seem to be what it used to be. I probably won't go back. Wished I would have stayed on the plaza or Legends area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon Stacy K

Thank you for your patronage of our hotel. I apologize that this stay did not match your previous stay at an Embassy Suites. We are located 4 blocks from the Plaza with Westport area on the other side of the hotel. Again I apologize for the disappointments during your stay you had with us.
Lenexa, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Overall, a very nice hotel. Staff were excellent and the hotel was very clean. The local fire dept is a block up the street and had lots and lots of calls the night we stayed which kept waking me up as our room was on the street side of the road.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Good evening William W

Thanks for staying with us and for the kind words about our hotel and staff. Please do not hesitate to ask for a suite on the quieter side of the building on your next visit to the plaza area.
Thanks for your patronage of our hotel.