“Embassy Suite Kansas City”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza
Ranked #34 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 19 December 2013

All the staff were friendly except the bartender was a bit "flat". Nice atmosphere. Close to Plaza area. Like the feel of the lobby area. Recommend that this is one of the hotels you check out if being close to the Plaza area is a must. Would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Thank you to Elizabeth for her fantastic help in my ticket reservation and getting me the correct rate. The rate our group was quoted created some kind of issue and Elizabeth was able to fix the problem.

Room Tip: Don't get a room next to the service elevators! Probably any room ending in 11.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Overall stay was very good. If I need to come back to Kansas City for business I will stay there again. All of the staff was very polite and attentive. The complimentary Happy Hour is a nice touch after working all day. Room was clean and the bed was clean and comfortable. Thank you for the great service

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Wasn't happy at all! I didn't feel like they were very informative about things. staff seemed flustered in the bar area. NO one asked if they could help me. the inroom information wasn't very helpful and in fact somewhat confusing. nats in the bathroom and hair on the bed behind headboard

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Please accept my apology for your unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to me. I am forwarding your information regarding the bar to correct and minimize. My housekeeping team is addressing the guest room comments. Again I am sorry that this was not a great experience for you. My hope is that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Had a good stay at this hotel. Everyone was helpful. The rooms a lil out of date, but large and spacious, and close to westport and the plaza with a shuttle that will take you to close places. No good views of really anything, but I have stayed here and the marriott on main, and would pick this one again unless I had a view with the marriott.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear RN2TRAVEL365

Your review name says it all. Thank you for the kind words about your stay with us and the comparison of us to another Hotel on the plaza. I was thrilled to see that you would select us except for a hotel room with a view of theirs. Hopefully when you add the full cooked to order breakfast and the evening reception you will see the great value we offer you as well. Thanks again for your comments and also for your continued patronage of our Hotel

Embassy Suites Kansas City Plaza

Reviewed 29 November 2013

The hotel furnishings were awesome as well as the cleanliness and relative friendliness of the lobby staff. However the cleaning staff failed at leaving me alone during my request, while feeling ill. I got woken up and walked in on twice during sleep by the same staff and then another bang on the door by some other staff. It really sucked!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Comments from our guests are taken very seriously as we value your patronage. Again I apologize for the disappointments during your stay you had with us.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Every time I make a reservation at the Embassy Suites - Kansas City Plaza, Elizabeth in reservations is incredibly helpful and pleasant to deal with. She never quits in trying to accommodate my dates of travel and finding me the best rates. I wish more hotels had employees like Elizabeth.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Good afternoon A P

I am happy that other hotels do not have the High caliber of staff like Ms. Elizabeth; she definitely gives us the edge with her natural talents of taking care of her guests. It is such a critical point in the overall hotel experience and she definitely enjoys seeing guests enjoy their stay. Thanks again for your comments and also for your continued patronage of our Hotel

Embassy Suites Kansas City Plaza

Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza
Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza
#15 of 109 in Kansas City
Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza? Share your experiences!