Best Western Country Inn - North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$122
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$295
US$273
  • Restaurant
US$177
US$145
Residence Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$125
US$361
US$321
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$130
US$244
US$151
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewsoutside entranceroom was cleanquiet neighborhoodfridge and microwavestay there againeasy accessenjoyed my staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationgreat place to staydowntown kcfree breakfastmotelcjinterstatecerealdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed her while on the way home from a Grand Canyon trip. Loved the canyon. This was a very clean motel. We only stayed 1 night and didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff, but everybody we did deal with was courteous and professional. The room was SILENT and had a quite comfortable bed. Breakfast was good if you were dieting (not much there). We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Drwayda
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I hadn't stayed here before but since I was in the area I thought I'd try it. Everything was clean and the room was decent. And the internet worked well. I was satisfied with the room. Nothing fancy but it worked. I ended up on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.

Room Tip: There are two floors but no elevator so if you don't want to carry your bags up the stairs get a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Dale K
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I would definitely reccomend a stay at best western country inn. I have stayed several times and never a bad experience. The rooms are always very clean, and the beds are very comfortable. I will continue to stay at this hotel every time I visit Kansas City.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank krickett1
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Decent hotel, a step above budget. In-room coffee maker nice, good shower, lots of space, wi-fi worked great. Bed was really comfy! Iron and hairdryer in room, big closet too. Would have easily fit a family of four. Breakfast was decent, belgian waffles and oatmeal the only hot options but there were hard boiled eggs, yogurt and juice. Only downside was the distance to downtown; we had to take the highway through the city on our way out and about every day. Other guests a bit noisy the first night, but not a problem. Fairly quiet when you consider the proximity to the highway, but we were tucked in a back corner. Disclaimer: didn't turn on the TV or the AC :) Overall very good for the price, would stay again if the price was right!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I visited a friend in Kansas City recently and chose this hotel because it was within 15 minutes of her house. The hotel is not brand new or fancy and it is not located in a business area with lots of activity. That was part of the reason that I liked staying there for 2 nights.
It is off Interstate 35, the room was clean and attractive on the first floor, the complimentary breakfast included waffles, hard boiled eggs, fruit, breads, cereals and the like.
The staff were very accommodating and friendly. If you are looking for a nice, clean and quiet place to stay while visiting friends in Kansas City, this hotel is worth the less expensive rate charged for a Best Western (which is my first choice in hotel brands anyway)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends