“Disgusted”

Kansas City-Worlds of Fun Hotel
Ranked #86 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sedalia, MO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Check in was very easy and the woman at the desk was very friendly and helpful. She upgraded me to a room with two beds which was missed in my reservation......... That is all that was positive about this place. I was staying here with a friend of mine while her husband had surgery at NKC hospital, We chose Days Inn because it is close to the hospital....................The walkways were filthy dirty. The rooms are in dire need of updating, but I don't see that ever happening. It was obvious that a lot of people "live" at this hotel and are not simply "guests". People working on their cars out in the parking lot, scary looking "vagrant" type people everywhere!! We were scared to even walk to our car. When the police were driving through the parking lot several times, we knew this wasn't a "good place".I would never stay here again, unless I brought my pitbull along for protection.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank AliasAnn
DaysInn_KC, Guest Relations Manager at Kansas City-Worlds of Fun Hotel, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
As we continue to grow, our goal is to offer positive guest service.
According to our latest quality control inspections, our property
is ready to offer beautiful rooms at competitive rates.

Guest Services.
Jackson, mo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night, room 121. The room was clean and warm, out side temperature was cold. The room appeared to be maintained.

The morning front desk clerk was very helpful and accommodating. Even though their continental breakfast started at 6:00am he invited me to help myself at 5:15am since I was checking out and leaving town, fresh brewed coffee hit the spot on a cold morning.
The clerk told me about other Days Inn in the area and invited me to check them out on rates next time I am working in the area. He was really a great customer service oriented person.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the great review!
It was really nice meeting you... We hope to see you soon!

Have a great day!

Guest Services
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

Everything was fine about this room except that my husband did not sleep very well since the mattress was very hard. He has a bad back. I may keep this hotel in mind for the future since I have a season pass for worlds of fun for next year. You can see the roller coasters from the window so that is really cool. The free breakfast is pretty much a continental breakfast since they do not have much to choose from. It is nice to have a cheap room next to worlds of fun!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
As always, our goal is to provide great guest service, competitive rates
and refreshing guest rooms. We hope to see you soon.

Guest Services
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#2 of 4 in North Kansas City

Been to Kansas City-Worlds of Fun Hotel? Share your experiences!