Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel
Marriott Hotels
US$295
US$273
  • Restaurant
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$81
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$136
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
1,132 results
All reviewsmonkey breadsmall hotelnelson atkinsroom was cleanwalking distancewestport areaquick tripthe breakfast areahot breakfastfree shuttleconvenient locationyogurtwould stay againshuttle servicefree breakfastunion stationramon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2014

You could stay other places on the Plaza -- and pay more and get less. What other hotels have whirlpools in the room?! My only complaint would be that the view wasn't the best, but my wife and I were staying at the hotel to look at the window. Very comfortable bed. Best night's sleep I have ever had in a hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I live an hour away from KC and was stuck during a recent snowstorm. I booked two nights here and I had a wonderful stay. Check-in was super fast and Corey was very helpful. Small issue with clogged drain but someone was there in seconds to fix it and apologized for the inconvenience. I was a bit under the weather and Joseph asked if I was feeling better as I checked out this morning. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast items were great. Eggs, sausage, hash brown patties, pastries, etc. The coffee was absolutely divine. It was great to be able to walk steps from my room and get hot water/coffee/or tea whenever I needed it. I was a little concerned about having the room right just steps away from the check-in desk but the hotel was very quiet and I heard very little noise. They offer free breakfast, internet, and parking which is rare for a location so close to the plaza. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise D
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Coming back from a long road trip (3500 miles) we pulled into this Best Western. From the moment we walked in we were met by smiling, helpful people. Great start. The room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The next morning at the free breakfast we were absolutely thrilled. Usually free breakfasts are barely edible and we look for the nearest Starbucks. Here the scrambled eggs were light and warm and the bacon was great. They even had hash brown patties instead of those barely cooked cold potatoes we usually find at hotels. Just couldn't have been more pleased or better treated. Will definitely stay here again.
Cheryl M, Des oines

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Booked the spa room with the king sized bed. The jacuzzi was great, kinda weird having it surrounded by mirrors in the bedroom but whatever. Nice and clean room. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Will definitely book here again if ever passing through Kansas City again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The hotel was clean, centrally located to all of the activities we planned and well staffed. The breakfast selection was good and the food was well prepared and plentiful. We particularly appreciated the good service and caring attitude of the staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple